Occasionally I will write some little pieces, and place them here on the
website. The following are some examples.
- Icarus P. Anybody: My general interest
blog. I have writings about music, culture, teaching and
professional wrestling, among other topics. This is where all of
my general interest writing has gone since 2010.
- Free Wesley Snipes: This is a
humor piece designed to poke fun at special interest blogs, and also to
see if it will boost my Google ranking.
- Lincoln's Birthday Speech: Delivered on
February 12, 2006, this speech looks at Frederick Douglass' impact on
- Reflections on 9/11: Written on September
17, 2001, this was a think piece in the immediate aftermath of the
terrorist attacks on the United States.
- Eulogy for my father: Delivered January 26,
1999, this was a tribute to my father, who died too young after decades